THE 4 KEY FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A WATER PURIFIER
Purchasing a water purifier for your home or office is a long-term commitment, and it is something you should not take lightly. Before coming to a decision, you should compare the 4 most important criteria that determine the quality of a water
purifier – the water itself, the filters, the technology and the after-sales service.
CUCKOO Water Purifiers offer outstanding quality for each of the criteria, setting new standards not just for the water purifier industry, but the way the world consumes water as well.
• The pH level of your water
• Water should not contain heavy metals, bacteria and viruses
• Water should have good minerals
• How frequent is the scheduled servicing?
• How often are the filters changed?
• What is included in each service?
• Filters should eliminate heavy metals
• Filters should be able to supply and retain minerals
• Filters should not waste water
• The material of the water tank
• The energy consumption of the water purifier
• The water purifier should work even in areas with low water pressure